Thursday, April 30, 2009

What Have I Learn In EDM310?

All of these things blogs, presentations, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Picasa, podcasts, Twitter, other teachers, and students outside of the region, iTunes, accessibility issues and the use of html tag modifiers to address some of those issues, who I am as a professional, Google forms, data bases, Google Earth, Delicious, ACCESS, ALEX, and Foliotek are useful to me in some form or fashion. Blogging is useful to me as individual and as a teacher. As an individual, I am able to blog for my own purposes and as a teacher I plan to have a classroom blog where my students will be able to get homework and/or their family member will be able to see what we are doing in class. Presentations are important to me as an individual and as a teacher. As an individual I will always somehow be giving a presentation and as a teacher I will be giving presentations everyday when teaching. Google Docs is helpful to me as an individual because I am able to do presentations for class projects and as a teacher I could use Google Docs for powerpoints. Google spreadsheets can be used to teach my students how to use spreadsheets and as an individual I am able to use spreadsheets for my own purposes. Picasa is useful in both areas of my life because I will be able to find pictures for myself and some that I will like to show my students. Podcasts are a big help to me now. I am able to learn alot through podcasts and I plan to teach my students how to do a podcast. Twitter can be useful as a teacher and individual but I would probably just use it as teaching purposes. I dislike Twitter as an individual but it does help with finding activities for the classroom. Other teachers and students are extremely helpful because I am able to find out what others are doing in their classrooms. iTunes is helpful to me as an individual because I am able to download music and as a teacher I will be able to listen and/or show videos to my students by using iTunes. The accessibility issues and the use of html tag modifiers will be good for both purposes b/c they will help those with disabilities know what I have written. Who I am as a professional is very beneficial to me and others. All Google agents will be helpful to me as an individual and teacher because they are free. ACCESS and ALEX will be extremely helpful to me as a teacher. I will be able to help my students and get lesson plans. And lastly Foliotek will be helpful to me as an individual and teacher because I will be able to get my degree and get a job in the field of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment