Wednesday, January 28, 2009

International Classroom Blog #1

Ms. Rachel Boyd's Class doing a Audio Conference
Ms. Boyd's Class in the swimming pool
For my international classroom blog post, I found Ms. Rachel Boyd's class blog. The class is from Nelson Central School in New Zealand, Room 9. I have to say this is my favorite classroom blog by far. I love the way she organized the blog with the different tabs and colors. She has a photo album on the blog so anyone can check out photos of her students. Also on the blog is something that really impressed me. The students are doing podcasts(i believe)! They're doing podcasts about Lorax. They also have a little video of pictures that goes along with the podcast. To check on this classroom's blog visit the link http://room9nelsoncentral.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment